Wednesday, September 24, 2008

No Tooth Pulling on Friday

Monday I was laid low with a cracked root on a back tooth. Those of you who know my affection for anything dental will know right off the bat that I had to be miserable to go to two dentists in one day. I had received a blessing on Sunday at church for the problem. Was told that the pain would be relieved. Tuesday morning I woke up with absolutely no pain and able to eat anything. (I will NEVER eat another almond, though.) This morning I cancelled the Friday appointment with the oral surgeon. I am humbled by the experience and very grateful.

3 comments:

Waterspout said...

It makes us all happy that you are now feeling better and I amsure those who are living with you see a big change; because as you said we all know how you dislike situations which take you to the dentist.

The pain may have been relieved; but is the problem gone?

I understant that the cost of going to the dentist is very resonable here in Athens. I don't know from personal experience, hoever I may try to find a dentist here for my next cleaning appointment.

Very happy for you that the pain has been relieved.

Deb Kaz said...

Excellent news - feeling better and increasing faith - all in one unfortunate episode! I'm with Ted, however. The problem is likely still there and needs to be addressed. Maybe you can hold out until you're home and can see your own dentist.

Josh & Teddie said...

So glad to hear! Im not a big fan of the dentist either, maybe I got that from you????

Let me tell you the sweetest thing tho. Whenever we (theo and i) are in the computer room, he alwasy makes a break forit and heads not to my room, not to johns room or the stairs but into you and Dads room. I think he's trying to say he misses you guys...!