Monday, September 22, 2008

Bad Luck

Unfortunatly one of my back teeth started hurting on Friday. I thought something was caught between the teeth and flossed repeatedly. The pain continued. Today, after waking up at 3 am, I went first to a dentist who gave me a referral to an endodontist AND an oral surgeon. The endodontist said the tooth had already had a root canal and altho she would do another, the prognosis was not good. So Friday morning I will go to the oral surgeon and have the tooth with a cracked root yanked out. I brought this misery on myself, by eating chocolate covered almonds from Trader Joes. Yes they were covered with dark chocolate.

4 comments:

Waterspout said...

Hope all went well yesterday and you feel better today. Take it easy for a while. Chocolate in Greece is almost as good as Sees and much better than Trader Joes.

Come and discover the sweetnes of paradise. Discover Athens, Deree, & the pool. Oh yes, and ted.

Josh & Teddie said...

Don't go discovering Greece too soon, you have a little gandson who needs some discovering. PS he's working on a 2 hour and 15 min nap right now and showing no signs of waking! Yeah!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So that is where I did the Moonlight Run two weeks ago. We ran a 10K at 8:15 pm under a full moon..I of course had a flashlight..no pelicans to be found. I did it in record time...54 minutes. Next time I will keep an eye out. SJane

Deb Kaz said...

Well, at least it was chocolate and not oatmeal that did the tooth in!