Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Voted

My last day of work till May 7th. Drizzly at recess, but I prefer it that way. The kids could care less. Went to Nadine's and had my hair cut and colored. At least the top part of me looks gorgeous!! By the time I arrived home with 4 bags of cat food it was 5:00. Too tired to vote... but then I thought of those bedraggled Iraqis walking for miles just to cast a ballot and how impressed I am with the most enthusiastic candidate I've heard in years. Too many people sacrificed too much for me to be lazy and tired. By 7:30 I was voting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very impressed that you voted, even tho I was pushing for you jsut to stay home with THeo! Who by the way already misses you...:(
He is not looking forward to tomorrows procedure and car ride. We love you both!
Teddie

Josh & Teddie said...

Mom I now have a blog also, and i did it just for you and dad....
Go to Itsallwet.blogspot.com
Ill put updates on Theo there for you guys, however I still expect a phone call everyday!
~Teddie