Thursday, March 13, 2008

Found Whole Wheat Flour

Still searching for whole wheat flour, I decided to go to Green Farm, a supposed health food store. It was a thirty minute walk downhill, then across that 6 lane road, Mesogein. I did find the flour, packaged in Germany. $5.00 for 3 cups!! No luck on the crystallized ginger, but my friend Debbie is going to bring some in her suitcase at the end of the month. The easy to make whole wheat ginger pancakes that I make routinely in RI are proving to be a major task in GR.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you publish the recipe???Please. SJane

Anonymous said...

Recipe is already posted under older posts. Jeff loves the pancakes. Laurie

Anonymous said...

I got it! Thanks SJ..So far so good with Matt. He has an appointment to be fitted for uniforms on Monday and starts with orientation the 14th with the academy starting one week later. He is so excited. Have an awesome time. Keep the posts coming. It is my daily treat to read what you are doing! SJ

Josh & Teddie said...

Those pancakes are delicious, we miss you making them!