Friday, March 20, 2009

Yes

Yes, I arrived home and have been trying to catch up ever since. Subbing at local middle school all this week. Unfortunatly the day goes from 7:10 till 2:40. It is close to home and I like the kids, but 7.5 hours is too long and 7:10 is too early of a start time. I will not sub again till after June 12, when I arrive home from my 10 week stay in Greece. So... I've been throwing things in the suitcase and am determined to travel light, after throwing my back out when I took Teddie to SFO on the last trip. In the meantime Teddie has had dinner guests over 4 out of the last 7 nights. If you picture a wildly revolving hurricane, just about to touch land... that's what it's been like. Am leaving on Wed. for Greece.

1 comment:

Waterspout said...

That's home at 34 Whitford for you.

The Old Man