Sunday, November 6, 2011

Update






















Yesterday Ted had a swim meet all day and Kevin was dissertating all day so Jesse and I took off with the kids on a field trip. We headed north thru the small towns of Dane and Lodi and ended up at a scenic spot called Merrimac. There we took a free ferry across a beautiful river. The ferry only held 15 cars and the ride took all of 4 minutes. From there we went to another town where we let the kids play. The playground had a spring fed swimming pool that must have been 65 years old. Not very appealing to me!! Then we headed to Parfrey's Glen, a beautiful spot at the end of a 1 mile trail. I've taken pics of each of these activities, but I forgot my USB cable to connect the camera to the computer. I am babysitting Evelyn while her parents and Oliver go to church. (She is sick again...) Ted is at another swim meet.... Hopefully he will get an assistant someday . My goal is to post pics by 5 pm today. Weather, so far, has been great. We haven't turned our heat on yet!

1 comment:

Josh & Teddie said...

Love the pictures! I love 2051!