Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Savory Green Onion Noodle Cake

I was going to e-mail this to Teddie, but someone else might want to try it. It's taken from a cookbook I'm giving her for Christmas. (I am horrible at keeping presents a secret!)

4 eggs
1/2 cup chopped green onions
2 Tbs. chopped cilantro
1/2 teas. grated fresh ginger
8 oz. cooked, rinsed and drained thin spaghetti, tossed with 2 teas. sesame oil
salt and pepper
3 Tbs. peanut oil
Hoison sauce

Beat eggs. Add cilantro, ginger, and spaghetti and seasonings. ( I skipped salt)
Spread mixture in medium hot pan with half of peanut oil. Let cook till set and nicely browned.
Then carefully, with help of a plate, flip the fritatta like food and continue cooking. Ted and I drizzled hoison sauce on the top of our pizza shaped pieces. Kind of like a cross between spaghetti and quiche.

1 comment:

Josh & Teddie said...

mmmmmmm. can'at wait to try it!